Automated Double Frequency Test System (ADFTS)
The main idea of this technology:
- radiolocation of the radio receiver through its antenna input, using the sum of two frequency-sweeping signals (Vf1>>Vf2) and original synchronous tomography visualization of the receiver output on the PC display;
- discrete simulation of signal-noise-interference mixture transformation in the receiver (discrete EMC-analysis and prediction)
Files to download:
4. "EMC Virtual Testing Area" Flyer Note: The Virtual Testing Area (VTA) is intended for solving of EMC problems of spatially distributed radio systems. The VTA is based on ADFTS.
Papers to download:
2. V.I.Mordachev, E.V.Sinkevich. "Virtual Testing Area" for Solving EMC Problems of Spatially Distributed Radiosystems based on Automated Double-Frequency Test System. - 20th International Wroclaw Symposium and Exhibition on EMC "EMC Europe 2010", Poland, Wroclaw, Sept. 13-18, 2010, 7p.
3. Mordachev V.I., Sinkevich E.V. Experimental Analysis of Radio Receiver Susceptibility to Out-of-Band Interference by Means of Double-Frequency Test System, Procedings of the 10-th Int. Symp. on EMC "EMC Europe 2011", UK, York, Sept. 26-30, 2011, pp. 405-411.
4. V.Mordachev, E.Sinkevich. Representation and Analysis of Radio Receivers' Susceptibility and Nonlinearity by the Use of 3D Double-Frequency Characteristics, Proceedings of the 2014 International Symposium on EMC 'EMC'14/Tokyo', Tokyo, Japan, May 12-16, 2014, p.689-692.
5. E.Sinkevich, V.Mordachev. Investigation of the Transmitter Susceptibility to Reverse Intermodulation by the Use of Double-Frequency Diagrams // Proceedings of the EMC 2015 Joint IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility and EMC EUROPE, Dresden, Germany, August 16-22, 2015, pp. 1159-1164.
Important Copyright Notice: This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.