Apllication area of "EMC-Analyzer":
- EMC analysis, design, and maintenance on all stages of radio system development and application including preliminary research, detailed designing of system and subsystems, systems exploitation, support, and modernization.
- Types of systems supported by "EMC-Analyzer"
- on-board systems (aircraft, helicopter, missile, satellite, ship, box-body, etc.),
- ground/water-based systems (airport, seaport, building roof, antenna tower, local ground/water object, etc.),
- complex local spatially distributed systems, groupings (several aircrafts, helicopters, ships, etc.).
- Intrasystem EMC analysis, design, and maintenance in on-board systems taking into consideration
- various on-board radio-electronic equipment (different radio systems; computers and control systems, data-measuring systems, power supply equipment, etc.);
- different on-board spurious electromagnetic couplings ("antenna to antenna", "field to antenna", "antenna to wire", "wire to wire", "field to wire", "case to case", "field to case", "ground loop");
- external electromagnetic environment (EME).
- Intrasystem EMC analysis, design, and maintenance in spatially limited ground/water-based RF objects
- with regard to various ground/water-based RF systems of different radio services (radio communication, radiolocation, radio navigation, radio monitoring, etc.);
- taking into consideration external EME formed by spatially distributed radio frequency (RF) devices and systems.